This air-conditioned, historic mill is available for public rentals. Adelphi Mill has a warming kitchen for use by the caterer of your choice. Only one function is scheduled per day at Adelphi Mill, so the renter has the flexibility of choosing any 11-hour time period, to end no later than 12 am. A full day, 16-hour rental option is also available (see fees below).
To rent a facility, the renter PARKS DIRECT account, or register for a new account Renters must also provide valid proof of residency, age, and identification. Visit the website for more information about PARKS DIRECT.
Note: Clients reserving a rental facility by phone must confirm rental agreements using electronic signature via email. Clients must have access to email during the reservation phone call as the agreement will be emailed for signature at the same time. Rental agreements will not be finalized until the emailed document is verified and electronically signed by the client. All fees and deposits are subject to change. All rentals made through the Park Permits Office must be paid in full at the time of reservation.Rules & Regulations for Park Permitted Sites
Daily, year-round, closes at 12 am
Indoor - 150 people maximum
- Kitchen (microwave & refrigerator)
- Approximately 150 chairs, 20 round tables, 5 rectangular tables
- Alcohol is permitted for adult events
- Caterer of choice
- Playground (public use)
- Between 8 am - midnight
- Includes set up and clean up time by renter
11 Hr. Rental
11 Hr. Rental
16 Hr. Rental
16 Hr. Rental
Monday-Thursday $630 $820 $920 $1200 Friday-Sunday $800 $1040 $1150 $1500 Holidays* $1575 $2050 $2300 $3000
*When the Department is closed, holiday surcharges apply. Click here for the holiday schedule.
Rental of Adelphi Mill requires a $300 deposit (cash, Visa or Mastercard) in addition to rental fee. The deposit covers key & permit pick-up.
- Age 21 or older
- PARKS DIRECT account - A PARKS DIRECT account is required to make a reservation.
- Rental Agreement - A rental agreement must be signed. If reserving by phone, you will need access to a computer to receive our rental agreement via email. Signatures are electronic and require no printing.
- Full Rental Fee - The full rental fee must be paid at the time of reservation. Cash, credit, and checks (30 days or more from event date) are accepted.
- Advance Notice - 72 business hours of advanced notice is required to make a reservation.
- We recommend viewing the building prior to making a reservation
- Keys for viewing are issued Monday-Wednesday between 8:30 am - 5 pm at the Park Permits Office
- $40 cash deposit is required to receive up to 3 keys for viewing
- Keys are due back the following day by 5 pm
- 80% refund for cancellations 60 or more full days prior to
- 50% refund for cancellations between 59 and 15 full days prior to
- NO REFUND for cancellations 14 days or less prior to
event. NO REFUND for rain, snow, excessive heat or other related weather events.